"It will come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house will be established
The following are the core beliefs of iChurch 4 Life @ HoHG based on the foundational truths taught in the bible. All of our teaching and ministry is rooted in and flows out of these biblical doctrines.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, and that all mankind was created in His image and in His likeness.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and true word of God, relevant and applicable to all peoples of the world. God has revealed himself to us through his son, Jesus Christ, who is the visible image of the invisible God, as well as the very Word of God itself; and that He continues to reveal Himself throughout all of creation.
We believe that all mankind, both male and female, were created in God's image and in His likeness; with dominion, power and stewardship over this Earth and all that is in it. We believe that the power, dominion, abilities, blessing and self-image given by God to mankind were all stolen through the deception of an enemy who only comes to steal, kill and destroy the very life and purposes of each one of us.
- We believe in the virgin birth of a Savior, the only begotten Son of God, full of grace and truth, who came in power to heal; restore; deliver and reconcile mankind back into righteousness and right relationship with God, our Heavenly Father.
- We believe in salvation by confession, through grace, by faith in Jesus the Christ; for the forgiveness of all sin, past, present and future. In living a without sin, Jesus willingly died on the cross to redeem us from death and rose again so that all who believe on him would have eternal life in heaven and an abundant life on Earth.
- We believe in baptism by water, symbolizing the death of our unredeemed lives and our resurrection unto New Life in Christ; as well as the baptism of fire and the Holy Ghost unto power, gifts and the anointing of the Spirit of God.
- We believe in Holy Communion through bread and the fruit of the vine, representing the body and blood of Jesus Christ; to discern the work of the Lord on the cross, for the remission of sin and for promise of everlasting life in Him.
- We believe in the indwelling Spirit of God who lives within all those who confess Jesus as Savior and the empowering Gifts of the Spirit, to edify, to encourage, and for the work of the ministry and to prepare Believers for the Kingdom of God.
- We believe in fellowship of the body of Believers built by God to be a Church, commissioned to go into all the mountains of the world, preaching, teaching and making disciples. We also believe in the “greater” commission – to heal, cleanse lepers, cast out demons and raise the dead through miracles, signs and wonders.
- We believe in the soon coming return of Jesus, to rapture the body of Christ, His bride, The Church, presented without spot, blemish or wrinkle to reign with Him in that Eternal place He’s prepared for us.